We have just finished opening all our gifts....Avery was the honorary gift opener for Everyone!! She loved all her gifts,"I just love it!!!!"and wild gasps were heard all morning. We are trying now to find a way to hide all our paper garbage, I think a secret garbage mission tonight will be necessary! Thank you to everyone who sent gifts we all loved them, we have our new duds on today! We want to wish you a very Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Hi guys,
Looks like you all had a merry Xmas .... I can just imagine the squeals of delight from Avery. We had Uncle Allan, Aunty Kristin and Jeremy over in our new condo for xmas dinner, along with Gary (and girlfriend Cleo) and Jody .... had the usual noisy fun time with lots of good food and liquid refreshments!!!
Had a quick visit with Leanne on a stopover at Vancouver airport a few days before Xmas ..really enjoyed the one on one time together. Hope you all have a fun New Year .. love always,
Aunty Joan and Uncle Richard x x x
Post a Comment