Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ady speaks!!!


I thought that I would make this funny video of Ady. Avery was talking and Adyson kept saying blah blah...She knows her sister already! By the time I got the camera out she was almost ready to cry but she was sure making Avery and I laugh!
Click here for Video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! can't wait to see you all in the summer .... we won't recognise Ady ...she was so tiny when I last saw her.
Hope you all have a lovely snowy Christmas ....this time of year is so much better when there are "littlies" around ... their sense of wonderment at everthing!
love you all,
Aunty Joan and Uncle Richard.
Gary and Jody say hi and merry Xmas.

Anonymous said...

Little Ady is so-o sweet, it broke your heart to see her cry!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas ,Cheralyn and Steve, with your lovely little daughters...we will be thinking about you all, hope Santa finds your house!
It will be a different Christmas here without Ken, but we must make it a happy one for our dear little ones.
Wish you were here to share the short bread!.
Fondest Love to All and hope the New Year brings Peace for the world. God Bless Us Everyone!
Gramma Ivy!