Thought I might attempt another video. Avery was performing for the camera so I very crudely put together a video of her talking...hope you like it. Click here for video.
Very Cool Cheryl!! Who knew you were such the video editor!!! Avery is a very good little Deutch speaker!! Like I would know any different right? Luv ya, Talk to you soon. Car
Wow, I can't believe how big Ady is getting. She is already crawling. They are both so beautiful. I love all the photo's. Give Avery and Ady a big hug a kiss from Aunty Leanne and Uncle Pete.
I just had to laugh with Avery when she said her daddy snores so loud! ... but then I had a few tears as it is so sad and unfair that her Grandmom (Claire) is not here to see and love her two lovely grand daughters ... and her fabulous son and daughter in law! love ya aunty Joan x x x x
4 comments:
Very Cool Cheryl!! Who knew you were such the video editor!!! Avery is a very good little Deutch speaker!! Like I would know any different right? Luv ya, Talk to you soon.
Car
Wow, I can't believe how big Ady is getting. She is already crawling. They are both so beautiful. I love all the photo's. Give Avery and Ady a big hug a kiss from Aunty Leanne and Uncle Pete.
xoxoxo
She is very cute!!!! You are sure getting very good at this Blog thing.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Looking forward to seeing you in the Spring.
All the Best
Jeff and Deb
I just had to laugh with Avery when she said her daddy snores so loud! ... but then I had a few tears as it is so sad and unfair that her Grandmom (Claire) is not here to see and love her two lovely grand daughters ... and her fabulous son and daughter in law!
love ya
aunty Joan x x x x
Post a Comment