The tree is up, the decorations have been hung, and the lights are lit and Steve has a black eye. It must be Christmas time! Here they are trimming the tree. It is 4 Years in a row that Steve has a December shiner!! St Nicholas day was a hit, tons of Chocolate, I think that either Santa really did come, or the neighbours were worried that I had forgotten. When Avery went to school they also had stockings filled with enormous Chocolate Santa's. I think the chocolate high will wear off around January!
1 comment:
Hey guys, haven't talked to you forever. Hope everything is still going well for you, I can't beleive how big the girls are!! By the look of Steve's eye his mouth is still working fine (Good to see!!!!) Hope to hear from you guys when you get home, we need to have a good old visit. Keep in touch, take care, and have a merry christmas, Whipper
Post a Comment