Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We're back on the InterWeb!!!



After a long delay...... We are back on the internet and our home phone was connected today! T-com arrived today and I think He thought I was crazy, I was soooo happy! We have been busy, in the week that I have been gone, and off the planet with no phone or internet, Avery has started school, Ady has started eating cereal and is a rolling crazy machine and I have had no sleep what so ever! Dastardly jet lag!!! But we are all doing well and adjusting, Poor dad was so tired last week, there was a least one girl up every hour of the night last week. It was a tough first weekend as the Lions went 0-2. And you know what that means in Germany, there will be 2 practices a day for the rest of the week, they are already threatening that someone is going to be fired!! 2 games in!! Updates to follow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello Kelly's
I can't seem to figure out how to actually get my comments to save - I've tried a couple of times. Just not very computer savvy. The kids and Dad look great. Where's Mom???? Hope everyone gets some sleep soon....
Maybe this year the team will start slow and build up to a BIG finish.
Keep the pictures coming - even if we can't see you in person, we can watch the kids change daily.

Love the Parenteau's

Anonymous said...

great to hear from you Cheralyn.I felt like you were out there somewhere,,,with no communication!
I am keeping busy making Jam and crocheting,,, have Carlee's babie's afghan done and am working on Rev. Nora's... her baby comes in November.
Myrna and our Norah is here for the weekend, so we have been shopping all afternoon.... sure glad to see them, they were out at Spruce Meadows--so they missed two weekends! So I've been on the wrong side of lonesome! Keep the pics coming I will print them all!
Fondest Wishes to all the Kellys All Ways Gramma Ivy