
We have just returned from the latest 40th birthday Party! We had a great time, the food was great, everyone was very friendly and they had entertainment! 8 of the husbands performed a 'man ballet' as geishas. So funny! They were surprised to hear that we don't have this in Canada. I told them we have Chip and Dales....but no Man Ballet! They practice all year, once a week to learn this one dance! 1/2 hour of dancing and 3 hours at the bar. Sounds like I should join too! Avery had a great time, Our neighbor's brother is married to a lady from Great Britain, and her 2 daughters thought that Avery was so cute and she then monopolized all their time at the party. Free Babysitters!!! And of course Ady was a model baby! So good!
Steve finally won their first hockey game of the year last night, so everyone is happy! They are playing tomorrow in Ingolstadt, hopefully his Charley horse will feel better by then.......
1 comment:
Found your Blog,again got it book marked !Check my comment on Sept 12th... hope you are finished counting sheep...... and are getting some sleep!
Rain Rain Rain thank goodness Cam is finished harvesting!
Had a visit from Korey and Ria, she is getting to be quite the talker now!
Aunt Mary and I went to the Arts Centre and saw "Simply Sinatra!" boy we were young when they were "Fly me to the Moon" and " I'm in Heaven!" were the songs and the big band arrangements! Gram
Post a Comment