
All is packed and really ready to go! Avery played with Zach and Emma and Merideth all day, I guess one last kick at the cat until she gets settled at her school. They had a great night, Zach gave her the snow white outfit, she wants to wear it on the plane, I am not sure how comfortable satin is for 12 hours! I have packed it and hopefully she forgets about it in the morning... Next stop Germany!
2 comments:
Cheryl,
Pete and I are just looking at the site. Its cute, Avery and Ady look great. We are gonna miss you guys. Keep posting photo's so we can keep updated on the girls and your time in Germany. Miss you already.
Aunty Leanne & Uncle Pete
Hey there, sorry I missed you. I had no idea you were heading back so soon. The site is great, and I will definitly keep checking it for the news. Take care and we'll see ya next year.
All the Best
Deb
Post a Comment