2 weeks later...I am still unpacking. You are right, not that good at it! But I have been gone to Vancouver and back and there and back, so I hope that this week we will get the house in order. That is why I am blogging...avoiding the clean up! But Grandma was here for 4 days-by herself-and she had a lot of fun with the girls. At least that is what she yelled when she ran quickly away from us and skipped onto the plane!! But all is well, Music lessons and preschool are going well, all the kids speak English, so she isn't having any problems! Steve's Lions also did well today. They won- so they are officially in the playoffs- but they have to play the #1 team (our old team-Mannheim) so hopefully they can do OK! But- procrastination over! The second photo is Avery on her New Bike!! One with pedals, she likes it- lets just hope the training wheels that Pops and I put on hold up!!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
We are still at home....
2 weeks later...I am still unpacking. You are right, not that good at it! But I have been gone to Vancouver and back and there and back, so I hope that this week we will get the house in order. That is why I am blogging...avoiding the clean up! But Grandma was here for 4 days-by herself-and she had a lot of fun with the girls. At least that is what she yelled when she ran quickly away from us and skipped onto the plane!! But all is well, Music lessons and preschool are going well, all the kids speak English, so she isn't having any problems! Steve's Lions also did well today. They won- so they are officially in the playoffs- but they have to play the #1 team (our old team-Mannheim) so hopefully they can do OK! But- procrastination over! The second photo is Avery on her New Bike!! One with pedals, she likes it- lets just hope the training wheels that Pops and I put on hold up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment