We have been home for close to a week, but I am only now downloading. Mostly because of the 6 foot wall of luggage blocking my way into the computer room...or because I am exhausted by 6pm and must get sleep. I am fighting my way past 8pm and the girls have almost made it until 630 am...so we are getting places! Aunty Carlee and uncle kelly just left today with new baby cousin Leyton. We had a great visit and went up to Silver Star and went to Tube Town. We had a great afternoon and the children were well taken care of, by the poor sucker (Carlee or Kelly) who had to take care of them. But a busy week this week as I am off to Vancouver...wish my mom luck with the monsters!!!
Monday, March 05, 2007
We are home....etc...
We have been home for close to a week, but I am only now downloading. Mostly because of the 6 foot wall of luggage blocking my way into the computer room...or because I am exhausted by 6pm and must get sleep. I am fighting my way past 8pm and the girls have almost made it until 630 am...so we are getting places! Aunty Carlee and uncle kelly just left today with new baby cousin Leyton. We had a great visit and went up to Silver Star and went to Tube Town. We had a great afternoon and the children were well taken care of, by the poor sucker (Carlee or Kelly) who had to take care of them. But a busy week this week as I am off to Vancouver...wish my mom luck with the monsters!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Happy to see you are all safely back in Canada!It is great that Carlee and Kelly and Leyton got out to see you! I hope Gramma has a good flight out to-day! she will be glad to get away from all this snow! I am doing well feeling better every day.. I have been sewing for Norah's Carnival Mar. 18th, she has chosen to be Princess Moulan I think she will look like a Cardinal out there on the ice.. with her scarlet kimona! she may even fly if the sleeves catch the up draft! Lots of Love to you all as Kirstie says! she's got the Florida accent! Hugs @ Kisses all around Ivy
Post a Comment