I got Adyson a vest this week to match her big sisters...I know mom I said that I wouldn't ever do this....but they look soooo cute together! I love the hello Kitty so we had kitty's everywhere this morning!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi guys, Sounds like you are having a fun time ..how's the team doing, Steve? It's only 2 weeks till I go to New Zealand for 3 months ...will come back to Canada when the weather gets warmer .. Richard can't understand my need for more hot waether than cold!? love ya Joan x x x
Hello Kelly's, the girls look so cute- I love the matching swaeters. We hear you will heading back this way soon, looking forward to seeing you - take care and tell Avery ,Ashley misses her lots. Ashley, Koula and Jon
2 comments:
Hi guys,
Sounds like you are having a fun time ..how's the team doing, Steve?
It's only 2 weeks till I go to New Zealand for 3 months ...will come back to Canada when the weather gets warmer .. Richard can't understand my need for more hot waether than cold!?
love ya Joan x x x
Hello Kelly's, the girls look so cute- I love the matching swaeters. We hear you will heading back this way soon, looking forward to seeing you - take care and tell Avery ,Ashley misses her lots. Ashley, Koula and Jon
Post a Comment