Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bedtime!! whew!


They are off to bed! Thanks for the great PJ's Kerri B! It has been a week! Avery definitely needs to get back to school! Hope that you are all still having a good holiday! Dad is on the road tomorrow for a couple of days so we are on our own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheralyn thank you so much for the lovely Burberry set, so kind of you! Norah just loved her jamas..too put them on as soon as we got home from Donna's. we have decided we will have a merry little Xmas when you get back! I go to Saskatoon for my surgery and it's Feb first. We had Xmas day out at the farm I really enjoyed being there ,our old house is so full of Happy Memories, it was over 20 yrs . since I had spent Xmas there!Anita and Cam had a lovely meal!I am enjoying all the pic on your blog ..keep them coming .Hope to hear great news from Car soon Love from Gramma Ivy

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Steve and Cheralyn ... the girls look so cute in their new pjs ... I'm sure it's a busy home with all the toys and Ady now crawling around and getting into things!
Leanne again stopped over on her way back to Vernon from Cranbrook .. her journey was way longer than she ever envisioned!! but it was great seeing her again and Erin was here as well.
...this is a great way to keep in touch eh1
love ya Joan x x x