Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day at the Zoo



We went to the zoo today here in Frankfurt. Avery rode a pony, and if we go back during the summer Avery could ride a camel?! She took the picture of the Ady and I, and I thought I should put it in the blog....you all do remember what I look like, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to SEE you Cheralyn... Iwas in church yesterday.... Myrna made pies... 2 pumpkin.. 2 apple .. and 2 lemon merangue!Norah came up for Hallowe'en she helped pass out the candies! Donna took me to "For thr Love of Music!" at the Arts really enjoyed it!!! I'm crocheting Bells and angels and trying to be creative!
The blog sure is GREAT I feel like you're closer than half a world away! Kirstie is good at keeping in touch too Miss you all and send Fondest Wishes to all the Kellys Steve slip one past the Goalie 4 me! Gram

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheralyn,
Looks like you are good and busy over there. I can't believe how bit the kids are and how much they look like dad!
We got a huge dump of snow yesterday - officially marks the start of another ugly winter:)
Hope all is well there.
Jackie Bender