Monday, November 13, 2006

Big Canadian fans in Hannover


We have just returned home from a week in Hannover. Steve was playing in an extra tournament, you really can't get enough hockey can you! It was great fun, a whole team of Canadians!! Lots of 'eh's? and good times. The team got 3rd place, but Steve played really well, and NO penalties, so it was great to watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI girls and Steve the picturs are great . I see Adyson has a new front tooth and doesn't mind getting her picture taken either that is a good thing eh!I got some new front teeth my self this week and it wasn't much fun,they look good though Talk to you soon love Dad Thorsen.

Anonymous said...

HI girls and Steve the picturs are great . I see Adyson has a new front tooth and doesn't mind getting her picture taken either that is a good thing eh!I got some new front teeth my self this week and it wasn't much fun,they look good though Talk to you soon love Dad Thorsen.