Monday, September 27, 2010

Avery's Birthday!



s


We took some pictures of my....almost 8 year old. Then just as we were finishing a delivery arrives. Flowers from her Daddy...what a lovely surprise for a lovely girl :)

2 comments:

Rumor has it...Photo and Design said...

Haha, I pressured you into it!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avery.. what lovely pictures of you on your birthday.. and what a thoughtful Daddy to send you flowers,,Grandma Ivy misses you all here in Sask. I have a card for you but it will be a bit late getting there
I just bought it last night, I do not get out to shop very much. I really enjoy the pictures ... sunny here so the harvesting is in full swing.. Donovan is settled in at university I really miss him... Ceilidh and Nolan call after school ,she has a little Honda now, hard to believe this is her last year of High School Love Gramma