Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Violin

Thought you might like a mini-concert....she getting better!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Avery! You're doing an amazing job on the violin — next, Carnegie Hall!

Thanks so much to Avery, Adyson and Benny for the Valentine's card and Sweethearts! Norah just opened up your card yesterday — they're the sweetest hearts we have ever seen. Hope you have a good week! Love Scott, Myrna and Norah.

Anonymous said...

Hello there Avery! what a great job you can play the violin!!!! What a versatile girl you are Great Gramma is so proud of you! Must say Gramma thinks little sister Adyson is such a pretty little sister and so happy to see you come home from school! Thats when the fun begins for Benny and Adyson, when you can show them all the wonderful things you did at school!Tell Mom and Daddy I send them all my Best wishes and I think you are such a lovely family.. you remind me of a family I knew when I was a lot younger! It was the best of the best!Love and Hugs ALL AROUND1