It was Benett's first meal and he LOVED it!! He is his father's son!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really like the pics you put on your blog.. they keep me up to date on how your family is progressing! The picture of Steve and Bennet to-nite is really nice. I liked the one of the whole three in the apple blossoms.Sounds like the May-Long was really nice good that you all got to-gether. We are really getting nice days now, Lynne and I went shopping for plants to-day. Fondest Love to you all and keeep the pics coming!!!!! Love from "The P.A. Great- Gramma
I really like the pics you put on your blog.. they keep me up to date on how your family is progressing! The picture of Steve and Bennet to-nite is really nice. I liked the one of the whole three in the apple blossoms.Sounds like the May-Long was really nice good that you all got to-gether. We are really getting nice days now, Lynne and I went shopping for plants to-day. Fondest Love to you all and keeep the pics coming!!!!! Love from "The P.A. Great- Gramma
2 comments:
I really like the pics you put on your blog.. they keep me up to date on how your family is progressing! The picture of Steve and Bennet to-nite is really nice. I liked the one of the whole three in the apple blossoms.Sounds like the May-Long was really nice good that you all got to-gether. We are really getting nice days now, Lynne and I went shopping for plants to-day. Fondest Love to you all and keeep the pics coming!!!!! Love from "The P.A. Great- Gramma
I really like the pics you put on your blog.. they keep me up to date on how your family is progressing! The picture of Steve and Bennet to-nite is really nice. I liked the one of the whole three in the apple blossoms.Sounds like the May-Long was really nice good that you all got to-gether. We are really getting nice days now, Lynne and I went shopping for plants to-day. Fondest Love to you all and keeep the pics coming!!!!! Love from "The P.A. Great- Gramma
Post a Comment