Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring is here, Spring is here, it's the best time of the year!






Here are a couple from today-we are HOME!! It is so nice to be home. The trip went as well as expected, Benny and Minni momma Avery were v good but MS Adyson was working the terrible 2's about a week early....oh well-she is sooo good usually! Grandpa is surviving here with all the crew-thank goodness it has been nice here and snowing in SK or else I am not sure we could hold him for the full trip! He is a lifesaver! But I think we have about 1/2 unpacked but I think we shouldn't leave Dad out of all the fun should we?
Thanks to Grandma for the sidewalk chalk...it was a big hit-but it meant everyone need to have a bath and all the knees on the pants washed. Dad and I loved how Ady was just in the mix like a dirty shirt!! I think she might end up to be our lefty!! She looks like she isn't smiling but she was saying "cheezbergers" the whole time.

No comments: