He is here....baby Benett was born on Monday about 11:21 am and was 8lbs and 2 oz. Mom and the babe are home now and doing well! He looks a bunch like his dad-with a definite Steve Kelly nose....and his sisters are quite excited to have him home (at least Avery is!!) Ady hasn't caused him any damage yet so all is good!! More pictures to follow! Ps I like the one of Avery already telling Ady what to do around the baby!! How about all that dark hair??
2 comments:
Baby Benett is beautiful.. Daddy looks so proud and Avery has the big sister look... I think Ady just isn't too sure what to think..I was hoping I would see the whole family to-gether Grampa Donnie told me yesterday I would have the Kelly family with Benett hanging below the picture I have when Adyson was born.. I'm so glad Mom is home, Gramma is there to keep everyone fed and Cheralyn can have a good rest.Now all I need to do is keep on Braggin about my wonderful Grand kids and my Bakers Dozen Great Grandchildren!! We are indeed BLESSED Love Gram Ivy
Congratulations Kelly family! What beautiful children you have.
Hi to Donna.
Hopefully we will see you when you are in Calgary to visit Kelly, Carlee and Leyton.
Best wishes to all.
Bryan and Lois Balint
Post a Comment