Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TACO night!





We made taco's last night and usually we have to make something different for Ady as she isn't all that fond of holding on to her food. Well not last night-Steve made her a little taco/burrito and she crushed 2 of them. Dad was so proud! I thought it looked cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet your life she's cute.Gramma Ivy sure thinks so! I have made her alittle blankey{about the size of a tea towel} so Gramma Donna said- I have finishd the other quilt and blanket for the new arrival- Want to thank you for the great tea towels and Avery's impression of me putting cookies in the oven, gives me great braggin rites! I am well, and keep really busy. made 4 quilts and two blankets- Brandi Byrne had a little girl, Kate Mary,in Lloydminster Hosp. on Jan.15 Eva and Leytons biirthday.I will fly to Calgary on Feb 15 @ Lynne Kisses all around fr Gram Ivy