

I am just experimenting with my new BLOG,(you would never know that I am 30?!!!) Hope that you will follow along and maybe keep up with all the Kelly's are up to in the coming months... Even if we don't do anything you will always see a lot of pictures of the girls!
4 comments:
It is such a good idea to do this "blog" now Max can keep his eye on his girlfriend year round!!!
Jen & Mark
that's a great idea... will definitely check in..
love the pictures and the stories! you sure have 2 sweet angels on your hands! Let us know your German address, when you can.
Joanie
Cheralyn, What a good idea ...I can't believe Adyson has grown so much since we were up in July ... what are you feeding her?? She's looking more like Avery now. Daddy will be missing his little cuties (you included)
I am at Jody's place now and so have given him the blog site.
We're in our new condo ..it's great watching the river traffic going by ... we love it! Gradually getting sorted out, but are off to Brazil in 6 days.
When are you heading back to Germany? love ya Joan x x x
Post a Comment